2018-03-06 17:03 GMT+01:00 Aakanksha Jain : > Hi I'm Aakanksha, currently a B.tech 2nd-year student, > I'm interested in working on the project "*Improve the user experience > for Guix package*". I know C/C++ fair enough, I have experience working > with GIT too. > > Can anyone tell me how do I begin contributing? > > > We usually recommend to install guix first, then build hello, and add a package. You can get the guix manual at https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/. The is a section on contributing: https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/html_node/Contributing.html#Contributing . Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us here, on the mailing list, or on the #guix IRC channel on Freenode.