all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: "Gábor Boskovits" <boskovits@gmail.com>
To: Raghav Gururajan <rvgn@disroot.org>
Cc: help-guix <help-guix@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: GNU Gnash
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 22:01:34 +0000	[thread overview]

Hello,

Raghav Gururajan <rvgn@disroot.org> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. jún. 22., Szo,
3:36):

> UPDATE:
>
> My training modules' flash components works with gnash in trisquel. But
> the trisquel system is too slow inside virtual machine as my host is
> X200T. So if anyone could make gnash work in guix, it would be great.

I have something for you. Have a look at
https://gitlab.com/g_bor/flash-channel.
It barely works, but finally I got it build successfully. The browser
plugin is not built,
as that would require an older browser, it would took too much time. Some
stuff is
disabled, and most of tests are not run. Also the doc is not built. I hope
this is a
foundation you can build upon. I am not comfortable with upstreaming this,
and
most probably I will not maintain it further, but I hope it will help you
as is.

> Thanks!
>
> Regards,
> RG.

Best regards,
g_bor

--
OpenPGP Key Fingerprint: 7988:3B9F:7D6A:4DBF:3719:0367:2506:A96C:CF63:0B21