Hello, 2019. márc. 13., Sze 11:06 dátummal Ludovic Courtès ezt írta: > Hi, > > Gábor Boskovits skribis: > > > Ludovic Courtès ezt írta (időpont: 2019. márc. 11., H, > 23:20): > >> > >> Hi Gábor! > >> > >> Gábor Boskovits skribis: > > > >> > >> Glyphicons appears to be non-free, indeed. Could you check what Debian > >> does, for instance? It may be that we can just remove or replace it > >> with something else. > > > > I've checked this, this is not actually included in the prometheus > > source anywhere, > > only copied from the influxdb license file. The only other appearance > > of glyphicons > > in the code is for the web interface, where it is part of bootstrap, > > and as such it is under > > apl2.0 there. > > > > I don't know if it is a problem to allow this influxdb module stub to > > live in the source, > > but I don't think so... (I would not consider this as a case of > > promoting use of non-free > > software.) Wdyt? > > What’s influxdb? I’m afraid I don’t understand this sufficiently well > to provide useful comments, but I trust you to make the right decision. > :-) > Influxdb is an optional dependency, you can configure prometheus to use it as storage. It is not included in any ways. What is included is a module that can connect to it. > > The thing is, Glyphicons does seem to be non-free, so if it ends up > being included one way or another, we have a problem. I would have > expected Debian to provide replacement icons or something like that. > In the case it is included, as part of bootstrap, it is under the apache license, because of a special agreement, that when it is part of bootstrap it is dual licensed to this effect. My current evaluation is that it is ok to include the package as is. > > Thanks, > Ludo’. >