It seems, that moving the tests and not moving the tesresources directory breaks the relatitve paths in the tests. Tomorrow I will check what happens if we also move the testresources. 2018-01-25 10:30 GMT+01:00 Chris Marusich : > Gábor Boskovits writes: > > > Thanks for the corrections. > > Looks good to me, > > I won't send an updated patch then. > > Please commit with the modifications. > > I made the modifications and also tried to enable the tests (see > attached patch), but I discovered that some of the tests are failing > (and some are passing). Perhaps we should try fixing the tests while > we're here? If you do > > /pre-inst-env guix build --keep-failed java-aqute-libg > > you can see the failures. The build directory will be kept. If we go > to it, we can find a report of the test failures under the path: > > bnd-3.4.0.REL/aQute.libg/test/test-reports > > Unfortunately, the ant-build-system doesn't compile the classes with > debug info by default. To enable line numbers etc. in the stack traces, > we'll need to add > > debug="true" > > to the relevant tags, as described here: > > https://ant.apache.org/manual/Tasks/javac.html > > If you could help debug the failures, that would be nice. I will also > look as I get time. > > -- > Chris >