2018-04-25 21:07 GMT+02:00 Gábor Boskovits : > 2018-04-25 17:38 GMT+02:00 Ricardo Wurmus : > >> >> Welcome Sahithi! >> >> > I Sahithi Yarlagadda, a Free Software enthusiast. I am from India, >> > pursuing my under graduation final semester in Computer Science. I will >> > be working as an Outreachy Intern for May-August 2018. I am glad to be >> > part of Guix Community. I have been working with Ricardo Wurmus during >> > the application process. He helped me in understanding and working with >> > Guix. Community has given a great support, expecting the same till the >> end. >> >> In my experience, this community is very supportive, patient, and >> friendly. I’m sure you will find the same. I’m looking forward to >> working with you and hope you’ll enjoy the experience. Feel free to ask >> questions by sending email to guix-devel@gnu.org — chances are that >> someone else has the same question but didn’t dare to ask. >> >> To the rest of the Guix community: please welcome Sahithi and support >> this project by answering questions on IRC or here on the list. >> >> I should add that Sahithi will be working on the project “Improve the >> user experience for the "guix package" command line tool”, which will >> address some of the major and minor problems that the command line >> interface currently has. I’m the primary mentor for this project, and >> Gábor has volunteered to be co-mentor. Thank you, Gábor! >> >> > Welcome Sahithi! > > I'm looking forward to working with you. I'm Gábor, and I am > co-mentoring the project. My IRC username is g_bor. > >> -- >> Ricardo >> >> >> >