Hello guix, Here is a revised version of the graph I came up with. It is not styled yet, because it is much bigger, and had no time to do that yet. I believe it catches the concepts well, however I will add some notes here: in the screen_recording_cutting_information we can specify to create an imageset first, then recompose that to get the slideshow like video instead. We can simply shortcut the overlayer then to produce a video without narration video overlay. We can shortcut the compositor to get a version without audio, and so on. Most of these transformers are only a few-liners, so don't get overwhelmed :) Also, we could use a makefile, or some other dependency resolution mechanisms to control the whole stuff, a g_bor