all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Newt and Guix pull failing
@ 2019-04-20 19:37 brettg
From: brettg @ 2019-04-20 19:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hey all,

I reference the newt module in this file of my channel
https://git.sr.ht/~brettgilio/guix-system/tree/master/guile-modules/gscale/screen.scm

However, when I `guix pull` it fails to build citing that there is no
code available for that module. I have guile-newt installed system wide,
and to my local profile manifest, but neither of those fix the issue.

* Re: Newt and Guix pull failing
@ 2019-04-21 15:20 brettg
From: brettg @ 2019-04-21 15:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ludovic Courtès; +Cc: help-guix