all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Re: Cuirass web writeup
       [not found]   ` <CAE4v=pg7EMJMeSm74JNqsbpwjMtwKo1SUiBwBLbwZ=k1EUmbCw@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2018-07-30  7:34     ` Gábor Boskovits
From: Gábor Boskovits @ 2018-07-30  7:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guix-devel; +Cc: Clément Lassieur, Tatiana Sholokhova

Gábor Boskovits <boskovits@gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. júl. 30., H,
8:04):

> Clément Lassieur <clement@lassieur.org> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. júl.
> 30., H, 1:29):
>
>> Gábor Boskovits <boskovits@gmail.com> writes:
>>
>> > I did not want to send this on the mailing list, as evaluations are not
>> > public yet. I've collected important communication regarding the
>> project. I
>> > also added some additional ideas. If you can please fill in the missing
>> > details. Also how should we share this document? Civodul recommended
>> git.
>>
>> So, I pushed the web interface.  There are probably lots of missing
>> features, I didn't check the list.  But at least we have an existing
>> basis on which we can add new things.
>>
>> Maybe, Gábor, your writeup can be edited accordingly :-)
>>
>> Thanks, I'll take a look.

Here is the new, extended version of my writeup. I marked the items already
completed, and at the end I collected the missing features.
What I really would like to get implemented is filtering and shorting, as
it would make this more easily extensible. WDYT?
It also seems to me, that we actually don't have build farm status
information right now. How could we do this? Should we add something like
pending jobs and currently building jobs? Do we have this at the database
level?
How should we incorporate architecture information?