Hello! Laura Lazzati ezt írta (időpont: 2019. máj. 9., Cs, 16:58): > Hi Paul! > > On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 8:14 PM Paul Garlick > wrote: > > > > Hi Laura, > > > > > Now I am generating all the videos and will be pushing the changes > > > asap. > > > > Great stuff. > > > > I have made a start, setting the durations for the first three videos. > > If you pull the changes you can check the inner timings as well. The > > sum of the sleep commands should now be correct for these videos. > > > > I plan to finish the coarse level sleep settings for the remaining > > videos in the next few days. > Oh, I was working on the timing of the cli session files too, after > pulling I see the only one that needs to be finished is 04-packaging3. > Would you like me to adjust it? I will be also testing the previous > ones to check everything is fine :) > > Gábor, is your client still offering their storage to upload the > videos there so that the community can see them, give their opinion > and so on without having to spend time generating them? > > I will ask on Monday. > Regards :) > Laura > Best regards, g_bor