We can't simply commit this, I've just founr it breaks java-ops4j-pax-tinybudles reverse dependency. Sorry about that. It break the testsuit, because the testsuite hardcodes the version of bnd. I will send a patch to that to this bug, then those together can be applied. 2018-01-10 8:37 GMT+01:00 Chris Marusich : > Gábor Boskovits writes: > > > * gnu/packages/java.scm (java-aqute-bnd-annotation): Update to 3.5.0. > > This looks OK to me. I ran "guix lint" and "guix build" to verify it > builds reproducibly. > > Is there any reason why we shouldn't just commit this now to > core-updates? > > -- > Chris >