Danny Milosavljevic ezt írta (időpont: 2018. júl. 5., Cs 10:28): > Hi Tatiana, > > On Wed, 4 Jul 2018 22:54:46 +0200 > Tatiana Sholokhova wrote: > > > If we want to maintain a link to > > the previous page we have to filter the database table entries with to > > types of filters: one with lower bound on the id, and the other with the > > upper bound. > > Yeah, I know what you mean. > > I'd suggest one of the following alternatives for implementing "Previous > page": > > (1) Remember all the page boundaries in the query string (or maybe hidden > form elements). So instead of finding out where the beginning of the > previous page was all over again just remember it from before. > (2) Reverse the ordering in the query and the boundary check and run > the query, reverse the result of the query. Handle finished result as > before. > (3) Just use the browser's back button. In fact, you can just put a > "Previous" link that presses the back button via Javascript for the time > being. > > I suggest (3) - and implement one of the others later. > > I agree that going with (3) now makes sense. The most flexible solution is (2). I usually do that, as it does not rely on having the earlier pages seen. I usually abstract this away in a cursor, which has the first, the last, the current page first and last ids, and a gotofirst, gotolast, next and previous operators.WDYT? > > The current implementation of pagination works correctly but it does not > > support link to the previous page (first, and next only). > > Cool! >