Tatiana Sholokhova ezt írta (időpont: 2018. júl. 8., V, 21:48): > Hello all! > > Thank you for your helpful comments and ideas! > > I've committed an improved version of the pagination. As you advised I > chose and implemented (2) variant. I alter sorting order in SQL query > depending on the type of the current page border. So, now all > operators (gotofirst, gotolast, next and previous) are working. > > Also, I added pagination for builds page ("eval" query). Here I face a > problem that Denny mentioned before. > >> The tuple of data cells should uniquely identify one row in the result. >> (If it >> didn't, you'd skip the other same-value rows when going to the next page) > > I order builds by stoptime and there are some builds with identical > stoptime timestamps. I am not sure what is the best way to support > pagination filtering by multiple columns. Do you have ideas on how to > implement tuple comparison and other routines in SQL and guile in a > convenient and flexible way? > > Please have a look at this. https://www.sqlite.org/rowvalue.html. I did not check the sqlite version. > Could you please review the last 3 commits and maybe find some more issues > besides that? > > Best regards, > Tatiana > >