Thank you Ricardo and Alex for taking the time to review and comment my patch. I edited it to take your advices into account. I hope I did not miss anything this time Eric 2015-07-25 12:07 GMT+02:00 Ricardo Wurmus : > > Hi Eric, > > > I added the following package definitions to python.scm : > > > > - python2-ansible > > - python-passlib > > - python-py-bcrypt > > - python-paramiko > > - python-httplib2 > > - python-ecdsa > > - python-ccm > > we normally make separate commits for separate packages. The only > exception is for when we add python- as well as python2-; > they usually go together in the same commit. > > Please also run ‘guix lint package-name’ for each of the new packages. > It will tell you a couple of things that you could do to improve. > > One thing I noticed is that the description you provide for the packages > is the same as the synopsis. The description, however, should provide > more information and it should be complete sentences (with > punctuation). > > Things like ‘("python-setuptools" ,python-setuptools)’ are to be placed > in the list of ‘native-inputs’. ‘native-inputs’ are only used at build > time. > > Finally, there is no space between your definition of ‘python2-ccm’ and > the existing definition of ‘python-pytz’. > > The other patch looks good to me, but it appears that this is a patch by > Mark Weaver. Did you submit it by accident? > > ~~ Ricardo > >