Hi all, I'm having issues using guix build. I'm suspecting some misconfiguration on my end. Since there are some stuff missing in guix that I use (i3blocks for example) I thought I could try and create package definitions from them. I haven't got my GuixSD working yet so I'm using guix running on Arch Linux. I thought that it might be something wrong with my recipe I was writing. So I tested to build the GNU Hello package from the manual (Defining Packages ). I copied it into a file called gnu/packages/hello.scm After that I ran "guix build -L$(pwd) hello". But I'm getting these errors: > guix: offload: command not found > Try `guix --help' for more information. > guix build: error: build failed: unexpected EOF reading a line > Not sure why it complains about missing offload command. I haven't setup it up but when running "guix offload test" it prints out: > guix offload: testing 0 build machines defined in > '/etc/guix/machines.scm'... > But that's not what's blocking my, instead it's the EOF error. My first thought was that I must have missed a newline after the (define-public hello ...). Turns out that wasn't the case. Any idea what I have missed? I'm still a complete noob when it comes to guile so I'm not sure how to debug/trace the error. I've attached the hello.scm Thanks. -- s/Fred[re]+i[ck]+/Fredrik/g