Hi everyone, My name is Canan. I'm an Outreachy applicant. I'm working on the introductory task for Guix Data Service. Introductory task: - Set a more informative page title for any page where the title is "Guix Data Service" I've created a patch for the "Jobs" page. If it looks good for everyone then I can proceed with other applicable pages. Now, I'm working on the title part of the code snippet below to make it more elegant. ```scm (define* (layout #:key (head '()) (body '()) title description) `((doctype "html") (html (@ (lang "en")) (head ,@(if title `((title ,(string-append title " - Guix Data Service"))) `((title "Guix Data Service"))) ``` Could you please review and share your comments? I'll be appreciated. Attached file: jobs-title-and-view.diff Thanks, Canan Talayhan MSc. in Computer Engineering Guix IRC: canant