Ludo' and Danny, I was able to install 1.1.orc2.5 last night. I didn't have the noise that the previous version had, but I did have to plug in the ethernet cable since I wasn't able to connect to wifi during the install. Also, the same messages I sent in the previous email were still present. I haven't had time to really test the system yet, but I was able to restart the machine and log in. Thank you both for your help. Ryan On Thu, Apr 16, 2020, 12:35 PM Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Hi, > > Danny Milosavljevic skribis: > > > could you try installing the i686 version from > > https://web.fdn.fr/~lcourtes/software/guix/1.1.0rc2.5/ ? > > Or the just-released 1.1.0? It very likely fixes the “screen noise” > issue you encountered: > > https://guix.gnu.org/download/ > > Thanks in advance, > Ludo’. >