I've been looking forward to contributing some packages to Guix, but so far, I've not been able to figure out from the manual, so I'm going through the entire Contributing section. So far, after the `guix shell -D guix -CPW` command, I've reached the `make check` part, where the tests fail. What logs should I share, so that I can make it easier for people to check out the issue that's stopping me from progressing? So far, it generates the following files: ```console $ ls tests/ | grep .log accounts.log base16.log base32.log base64.log boot-parameters.log bournish.log build-emacs-utils.log builders.log build-utils.log cache.log challenge.log channels.log combinators.log composer.log containers.log cpan.log cpio.log cran.log crate.log cve.log debug-link.log derivations.log ```