all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* manual - bug report
@ 2013-08-03  9:31 julien lepiller
From: julien lepiller @ 2013-08-03  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

It seems that the figure in section 6.4 of the documentation (
http://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/guix.html#GNU-Distribution) is
missing: http://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/images/bootstrap-graph.png

* Re: manual - bug report
@ 2013-08-15 11:32 ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2013-08-15 11:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: julien lepiller; +Cc: guix-devel

Hi,

julien lepiller <j.lepiller@gmail.com> skribis:

> It seems that the figure in section 6.4 of the documentation (
> http://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/guix.html#GNU-Distribution) is
> missing: http://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/images/bootstrap-graph.png

Thanks for the report.

I failed to add the image because of a problem with the CVS (!) server
behind gnu.org:

$ cvs add images
X11 forwarding request failed on channel 0
cvs [add aborted]: there is a version in images already

$ cvs add images/bootstrap-graph.png
X11 forwarding request failed on channel 0
cvs add: `images/bootstrap-graph.png' has already been entered

$ cvs ci -m "Add image." images
cvs commit: Examining images
X11 forwarding request failed on channel 0
cvs commit: ERROR: cannot write file /web/guix/guix/manual/images/bootstrap-graph.png,v: No such file or directory

Jason: any idea how to fix it?

Thanks,
Ludo’.

* Re: manual - bug report
@ 2013-08-16 17:35 ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2013-08-16 17:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: julien lepiller; +Cc: guix-devel

julien lepiller <j.lepiller@gmail.com> skribis:

> It seems that the figure in section 6.4 of the documentation (
> http://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/guix.html#GNU-Distribution) is
> missing: http://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/images/bootstrap-graph.png

Thanks to Jason, you can now enjoy the manual with its illustration.
:-)

Ludo’.