Thank You Gábor, I was planning to look for dependencies to work on adding anaconda as a package. Just got my system upgraded and will get back to you with a roadmap to proceed with. Or do you think I need to start working on something else? Regards, Lakshmi Prasannakumar Bangalore On Fri, Nov 9, 2018 at 1:05 AM Gábor Boskovits wrote: > I used the version where the most things were fixed, applied it to the > commit in Björn's message, created a branch, rebased on current master, > then fixed the commit message using amend, signed off and pushed. There is > no additional thing to do. > > 2018. nov. 8., Cs 5:07 dátummal Lakshmi Prasannakumar < > lakshmiprasannakumaran@gmail.com> ezt írta: > >> Hi Gábor, >> >> I am extremely sorry that , I did miss out this mail. I would like to >> know , if there is anything more that I need to do on r-weights package >> addition. >> If not could you tell me how you fixed this to do the final commit ? >> >> Thanks, >> >> On Tue 6 Nov, 2018, 3:50 AM Gábor Boskovits > >>> Hello Lakshmi, >>> >>> It would be nice if you could give this another shot, if not I will >>> commit it tomorrow with >>> some minor changes. >>> >>> The commit message seems to be missing the second line (what has >>> changed). >>> >>> The license field still misses the prefix. See the mail from Björn >>> earlier. >>> >>> Could you squash your changes to a single commit? >>> >>> (You can either do this on a throw-away branch with a git merge >>> --squash, or >>> you can use git rebase -i, see this for more info >>> >>> https://robots.thoughtbot.com/git-interactive-rebase-squash-amend-rewriting-history >>> .) >>> >>> Best regards, >>> g_bor >>> >>