Hi Gábor, I just tried to import a package called 'weights' from cran repository. Its a package related to weighting and weighted statistics. I am attaching the definition package with this mail. Please find the attachment. In the next step I understand that we are suppose to store this in a file in the Guix store tree. I'm not sure about how to proceed with this step. Is it like pushing to git ? Thanks, Lakshmi Prasannakumar Bangalore On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 11:42 PM Lakshmi Prasannakumar < lakshmiprasannakumaran@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi Gábor, > > Thanks for checking. I was out of town with limited access to the internet > due to a personal emergency. So haven't actually progressed much on adding > the package. I have just started to follow up from where I left off last > week now in terms of adding the package. Would definitely get back to you > in case of any blocks or doubts. > > Thanks and Regards, > Lakshmi Prasannakumar > Bangalore > > > On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 2:55 PM Gábor Boskovits > wrote: > >> Hello Lakshmi, >> >> Could you give us a status update? >> >> There is only one week left until the deadline, and it usually takes >> about 3-4 day to get >> in a contribution. >> >> Should you need any help, please contact me. >> >> Best regards, >> g_bor >> >