I'm running XWayland and, at one point, it just stopped working (would launch in X, instead); it's been a while since I ran it (I've been running this version, instead) but I think that was why I wrote this up. Even when it was working, launching it from an X app. would cause it to run as X. I remember it being really annoying in unexpected ways and not always predictable. On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 09:26:49 AM CDT, Maxim Cournoyer wrote: Hi, "Wamm K. D" writes: > * gnu/packages/web-browsers.scm (qutebrowser/wayland): New variable. > --- > Create a package that can be used with Wayland, like UnGoogled > Chromium and Icecat have. There's a difference though; here qutebrowser uses Qt, and qtwayland works as a plugin, so as long as it's found in your user profile it should just work.  Is it not the case? I'd like to avoid adding package variants if possible. -- Thanks, Maxim