Hello, Here is a patch for just the minimal Mesa version bump. I reverted option changes to match the previous version (and wasn't sure with there being a mesa-opencl package already). All Mesa tests pass for me too (on x86_64), so mesa-skip-tests.patch is not applied, as per original patch here. src/compiler/glsl/tests/cache_test.c has moved to src/util/tests/cache and has changed. However, the test works for me (compiling on foreign distro). The i686 part of the patch can still be applied, but will need someone to test. This is just the Mesa change, it relies on libdrm update in https://issues.guix.gnu.org/49412 I think other than the tests patch, should be good to go, can someone review and check the i686 patch so we can move ahead with this? Thanks, John