Note that we don't call it GuixSD anymore, so it would be confusing to use that here :) Le 4 juin 2021 06:48:27 GMT-04:00, Raghav Gururajan via Guix-patches via a écrit : >Hi Tissevert! > >> There seems to be a slight issue with the file format: I guess you >have >> worked on a default A4 document in inkscape. The file itself retains >> those dimensions (`width="210mm"`, `height="297mm"`) which could lead >to >> surprises when integrated on a web page. > >Fixed in v2. > >> About the design, I find clean. Maybe a bit too much text ? I see >badges >> as something very minimal, for instance the example you link has a >> single verb, two words on the first line, whereas «Deploy and Manage» >> makes you use another line. Even the name of the distro, couldn't we >> refer to it as GuixSD ? It'd be shorter, and one word only, which >would >> be more compelling visually. The very small border radius seems a bit >> unusual in badges to me (when thinking to things like we see on >gitlab >> or such). > >I have applied the suggestion in v2. > >Thanks! > >Regards, >RG.