That sounds good to me. We could have a default, though we must at least make sure we don't advertise for a non-free image. Concerning my own work, I'm currently trying to build some base system libraries. I managed to get a working cross-compiler for x86_64-linux-android, and I managed to cross-build a couple libraries. I'm hopeful I'll be able to build bionic (android's libc) by the end of the week, then a complete cross toolchain that will help build the rest of the system. Le 1 novembre 2022 07:51:17 GMT+01:00, Liliana Marie Prikler a écrit : >Am Montag, dem 31.10.2022 um 19:30 +0000 schrieb phodina: >> Regarding the Waydroid (Android) image. >> >> We are currently unable to build the whole image due to the issues >> summarized by Julien Lepiller on the 10 Years of Guix. Thanks for the >> presentation! [1] >> >> However, there is project in Nix that allows to build the image. [2] >> >> Would it be possible to use that instead of the one hardcoded in >> Waydroid? >IIUC you would have to translate the nix packages there into guix >packages, assuming there's a 1:1 translation (which might not be the >case since everything's just a derivation in Nix). You also have to >take into account different quality guidelines between Guix and Nix – >Guix tends to be more stringent. > >Since it's possible to specify the URLs via command line, how about >simply removing the defaults and making the respective command line >options required for the time being? > >Cheers