The problem seems to be solved now. Thanks for reminding me of my old bugs :). Closing. Le 24 novembre 2021 18:32:20 GMT-05:00, zimoun a écrit : >Hi Julien, > >On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 at 14:52, julien lepiller wrote: > >> claws-mail has a plugin system to add functionnality. For instance, to add PGP >> support, one has to load 3 plugins from the claws-mail package. By default, >> claws-mail looks in its store directory to propose available plugins. >> >> When upgrading claws-mail, the configuration doesn't change. Plugins are still >> looked for in the old store location, so old plugins are still used. This is >> bad for security and compatibility. Another issue is when running guix gc >> afterwards: the old plugins are deleted and claws-mail issues an error message >> on startup because it cannot find them anymore. > >Reading the recent activity about claws-mail, is it still an issue? > >Cheers, >simon