When I click "Applications->Log Out" it gives me the usual choice to log out, shut down, reboot, etc. When I click an option other than cancel, it closes the dialog, but does nothing. When I go back to "Applications->Log Out", an error dialog pops up (screenshot attached). It says, Failed to run action "Log Out..." GDBus.Error: xorg.xfce.SessionManager.Error.Failed: Session manager must be in idle state when requesting a shutdown Thus, xfce is unusable as a desktop. I installed my current system with commit a4ac25df71a5b397d0a8e758e53ea3ba8981ecda because (last I checked) after that commit upower is broken (and thus guix system is practically unusable on a laptop). -Jesse