jgart schreef op vr 16-04-2021 om 17:59 [+0000]: > Hi Maxime, > > Thank you for the review! I attached a new patch set. > > I reverted to Bonface's original idea of having lilypond only as a native input > in the package definition. If you do that, make sure "abjad" does not retain a reference to lilypond, as otherwise when cross-compiling, "abjad" will use a lilypond built for the incorrect architecture. You can use #:disallowed-references ,lilypond for this. (TODO: there should be a #:disallowed-refences/native variant. But #:disallowed-references will suffice for now.) I'm currently occupied with some other things, so I can't review your revised patches yet. Greetings, Maxime.