Hi Guix, I am not a musician. I understand almost nothing about music. But God gave me a song with two different texts. One text is for praising God, the second text for supporting Guix / free software, which is my contribution to free software. I don’t know much about the history of Guix, so I beg your pardon, if somebody dislikes the text or if I have annoyed someone. Changes are welcome. An English native speaker, or somebody who knows English well and has some poetic and rhyming skills can change the text to a nicer one. Proposals are welcome, as it is in Guix: teamwork brings the best results. I put the song down in "Musescore 3.6.2" and recorded it with "obs" Beware, the notes are 1,5 Tones higher than written because of the capo on the 3.fret. When I opened it in frescobaldi, ly.file, there appeared strange chords. I also exported it to a midi file, mkv file, pdf.file, ly.file, mp4.file, in order to listen to the melody, if somebody like. I created the song with a simply headset (doesn't sound good, but at least you can catch the melody). I have no audio interface and don’t know how to use it in Guix. You can check the song with the package: "vlc (media player)", "audacious", "audacity broke down, when I started it. in the terminal: "timidity Guix.mid" I don’t know how it works with copyright, I simply put "copyright GP" on the bottom, (so that my name stays in the background). Suggestions are welcome. Somebody, who has a nice voice, can, after may be changing the text, record the song. happy supporting Guix Gottfried