phodina schreef op di 07-06-2022 om 09:57 [+0000]: > I'm not a laywer so can't really say if they are compatible or not in > this case. Therefore the websockets are now removed by configuration > flag. > > However, if I think the best approach would be to create issue/bring > this issue to the developers of Kismet. I don't think this is necessary, because of ... > However, according to v4.0.0 in the changelog, [libwebsockets] is > Expat (‘MIT’) licensed, so maybe all that's needed is correcting the > license information? (basically, the license information in the package definition and the LICENSE file of libwebsockets do not seem to agree). WDYT? Greetings, Maxime.