Ludovic Courtès schreef op di 15-06-2021 om 10:52 [+0200]: > Hello Guix! > > What about finally merging that ‘core-updates’ branch? :-) > > The main things to decide on are: [...] > > Anything else? Any patches pending review? * Fixing cross-compilation I sent a patch series fixing some cross-compilation build failures I discovered when trying to cross-compile glib (, also implements cross-compilation for meson-build-system). These could in principle be done on 'master' using ,@(if (%current-target-system) ...) though. However, most of the causes of the cross-build failures is %build-inputs not being defined anymore on core-updates when cross-compiling, but apparently %build-inputs is still defined on master, so I just targetted core-updates. I would prefer to not have to add to the next release notes that cross-compiling isn't supported anymore, so I'd like to have the cross-compilation fixes on core-updates before the freeze. * Fixing failed evaluations of core-updates (https://ci.guix.gnu.org/jobset/core-updates) See https://issues.guix.gnu.org/49025#29 for a corresponding patch. Greetings, Maxime.