all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Enable glossary at weblate translation project
@ 2021-04-07 19:02 Eugene Klimov
From: Eugene Klimov @ 2021-04-07 19:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Dear, Julien Lepiller

Currently, there is only one glossary for French at weblate translation project. Please, add a glossary for Russian language as well. It would improve consistency of a translation greatly.

Thanks in advance,
Eugene

* Re: Enable glossary at weblate translation project
@ 2021-04-07 19:44 ` Julien Lepiller
From: Julien Lepiller @ 2021-04-07 19:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix, Eugene Klimov

Hi Eugene,

I think it does not exist because it is currently empty, but you should be able to create it yourself.

Go to a Russian string that contains a word you want to add to the glossary. On the top right, you will see the Glossary box where you should be able to click on "Add term to glossary". Adding a first term should create the glossary.

Please tell me if that doesn't work, I'll have to figure that out with the instance's admins :)

@ 2021-04-08  2:33   ` Eugene Klimov
From: Eugene Klimov @ 2021-04-08  2:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Julien Lepiller, help-guix

On 7 April 2021 19:44:13 UTC, Julien Lepiller <julien@lepiller.eu> wrote:
>Go to a Russian string that contains a word you want to add to the glossary. On the top right, you will see the Glossary box where you should be able to click on "Add term to glossary". Adding a first term should create the glossary.

I tried it, but when the window pops up one of the fields is "Glossary" drop-down box, but it's empty. On the other hand the same window in French lets me choose "guix Glossary" and add new term.

>Please tell me if that doesn't work, I'll have to figure that out with the instance's admins :)

So, yeah. I think your help is needed :)
On the main page of a project, one of the components is "guix Glossary" [0], here I see "Start new translation" button which should add new glossary, I believe. But I can't press this button.

[0] https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/guix/glossary/