On 15-10-2022 01:35, Csepp wrote: of PGP Signed Part]] >[...] > This works without adding guile: > guix shell --pure guile-semver -- "$(which guix)" import crate the-way > Any idea why? I didn't add guix to the shell because I wanted it to use > the same guix profile. "guix shell --pure guile-semver" resets all environment variables, no search path is set. Could you check if $ guix shell --pure -- "$(which guix)" import crate the-way (i.e. a pure environment without any packages) works for you? Maybe somehow there is some other guile-semver in your usual environment that breaks Guix. Greetings, Maxime.