Hello! Happy New Year, Guix Help! I'd like to make my OS a bit comfortable for usual user. I use only wpa_supplicant + dhclient without any utility that gives control over wifi to usual users. And I want to give such a control by my own hands and your advice. Wi-fi connection sometimes is loosing, and the way to reconnect is to restart hurd services. I do it by root beautifully. I need to allow usual user to do this too. With that task I also have two providers: wired ISP and Mobile ISP - And I have such a script for choosing between them. Attachment: wpa So this script fulfill things of reconnection and changing wpa_supplicant.conf very easy for root. I want to allow to usual user just to run: $ /wpa isp and my script reconnect to wifi again. I tried to give root privileges for user 'bob' to run script /wpa with this line in /etc/sudoers: # cat /etc/sudoers root ALL=(ALL) ALL %wheel ALL=(ALL) ALL user ALL=(bob) NOPASSWD: /wpa #groups bob bob : users wheel video audio netdev But I still have these error messages: $ sudo -u bob /wpa isp Connecting to ISP provider cp: cannot create regular file '/etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf': Permission denied error: connect: /run/user/1000/shepherd/socket: No such file or directory error: connect: /run/user/1000/shepherd/socket: No such file or directory ^X^C $ Please, what to do here?