Hi, I added the necessary clarification: all tests do fail. Cheers On 2022-02-13 14:32, Liliana Marie Prikler wrote: > Am Sonntag, dem 13.02.2022 um 12:05 -0500 schrieb Justin Veilleux: >> This is an update to the gsconnect extension. The last version was >> not compatible with new GNOME. >> >> I've disabled the new tests, because I do not know how to make them >> work. > Rather than disabling all tests, you should strive to only disable > those that fail. If that's all of them, then you still have to explain > that in the comment of #:tests? #f. > > Cheers