I don't mind either way so I'm happy to have it merged as nordic! ☺️ On 3 Jan 2021, 23:40, at 23:40, Leo Famulari wrote: >On Sat, Jan 02, 2021 at 05:38:23AM +0000, Ellis Kenyő wrote: >> The original theme it's based on is called "Nord" and that's the >expectation from a user perspective, I'm not quite sure why they >renamed it. > >Sorry to be a stickler but we usually use upstream names. We might make >exceptions if other distros rename it as well, or if there is some >widely used interface with the other name. > >Is that the case? If so, we can call it nord-theme. Otherwise we'll use >nordic-theme.