hey guix, i have a problem with the ssh-service. I want it to autostart on system boot. my configuration is (similar to) desk,nossh.scm. sshd does start on system boot with the no-desk,ssh-works.scm and no-desk,ssh-semi.scm configuration, but is not reachable from outside the vm with the latter configuration. now, one difference between the latter two is the dhcp-client-service. For some reason, I can not use that service with xfce-service. But I don't know, how related that is. Can someone with more insight tell me, why sshd won't autostart? shepherd tells me only 'ssh-daemon could not be started'. Thank you shepherd, very helpful! Martin -- GPG: 7FDE 7190 2F73 2C50 236E 403D CC13 48F1 E644 08EC