On 2019-05-08 15:15, Pierre Neidhardt wrote: > For what it's worth, most of rendaw's comments resonate to me, from back > when I first got started with Guix. > > But now, with hindsight, it's not obvious to me anymore what can be > fixed in the manual. > > I believe the reason for this is simply that Guix and all its > concepts are a lot to take for newcomers, it's simply too hard to digest > even after multiple readings. It takes time and practice. > > A well written manual might not be the only answer we are looking for. How > do we teach complex concepts in schools? With examples and exercises. > Maybe we should do that. Blog articles could be a good fit. +1 -- Cheers Swedebugia