On 2015-02-26 15:31, Mark H Weaver wrote: > Daniel Pimentel writes: > >> I installed GuixSD on Lenovo X200 Tablet with success (Linux-Libre >> 3.18.4), but after upgrade (# guix pull; guix system reconfigure >> /etc/config.scm) there is a kernel panic with kernel higher than >> 3.18.4 (last line): >> kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init! exit >> code=0x00000100 >> >> P.S.: With old kernel (Linux-Libre 3.18.4) it's work. > > You haven't given enough information, but the line above suggests that > the initialization program failed to boot the system. This can happen > due to problems in your OS configuration. Is your OS config exactly > the > same now as it was when you installed the working system. > > Anyway, to debug the problem further, it would be useful to see: > > * More of the messages printed before the last line. > > * Your OS config, along with any memories you have about what you might > have changed since it last worked. > > Mark Attached a image with kernel panic (maybe I send Log too). Sorry for my late. Thanks, -- Daniel Pimentel (d4n1)