On Sat, 2021-03-27 at 16:41 +0100, Vincent Legoll wrote: > I don't know if libreplanet's wiki meets Léo's requirements, > but this is probably OK from a PoV of spam management. I could create an FSF account with automated approval by email. It seems I cannot create new pages, however it seems we can set page protection rules arbitrarily: Page protection Edit Allow all users (infinite) Move Allow all users (infinite) This is good, however creating new pages under WorkInProgress for information on specific WIP projects or else looks like it would be required for me. Does someone know if we can do that on Libreplanet? Else I am afraid this an arbitrary limitation harming our goal here.