Hi, Andrea, everyone: El 19/05/23 a las 11:16, Andrea Rossi escribió: > Hello everyone, > Time to give back: results and reflections after the job posting. > > > On 28/02/23 17:03, Giovanni Biscuolo wrote: >> We are looking for a CSS developer to implement the new visual >> identity, >> [...] >> If interested, please write to jobs@softwareworkers.it. > > > Thanks to the job post, we at Software Workers found the CSS developer, > and thanks to the developer, we got the semantic CSS we needed: it was a > success for both the end result (the CSS) and the method used (asking > for help on this list). While the link to the repo is enough to share > the result [0], we thought it would be useful to share some thoughts on > the method. I took the liberty to post the results in the fediverse with an example document that reflects the look and feel of the final work: https://mastodon.online/@luis_felipe/110407583472879198 I hope other people find it useful as well. Cheers,