Sorry, a compressed .iso is probably common, a .iso.xz is very uncommon :). We even have had some reports of people trying to copy that directly to an installation media. Le 18 février 2021 14:56:44 GMT-05:00, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice a écrit : >Julien Lepiller 写道: >> Usually compression is provided by the webserver, but maybe ours >> is not configured to do that. I think we're the only distro to >> provide compressed isos. > >Really? Most distribution ISOs use squashfs or similar with >XZ/LZMA compression. It doesn't make sense to compress that over >the wire. > >That said: XZ compression currently saves 27% (559M -> 405M). >Transparently serving pre-compressed ISOs with nginx (gzip level >9) would save about 25% (559M -> 415M), which is surprisingly >similar. > >Kind regards, > >T G-R