05.02.2024 10:39:08 CET Marek Paśnikowski: > Can I use the function in the body of the package definition, or does the > package definition go inside the wrapper? Could you provide an example how > to set the following? ~LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:$GUIX_PROFILE/lib~ > . The function code is honestly completely unreadable to me at the moment. After many hours of searching and thinking I found the following code works: #+BEGIN_SRC scheme (arguments '(#:phases (modify-phases %standard-phases (delete 'check) (add-after 'wrap 'include-curl (lambda* (#:key inputs outputs #:allow-other-keys) (wrap-program (search-input-file outputs "bin/nb") `("LD_LIBRARY_PATH" suffix ,(list (dirname (search-input-file inputs "lib/libcurl.so")))))))) #+END_SRC When I will have rested from this code adventure, I will make effort to publish the entire package set I created to make this program work. Sincerely, Marek Paśnikowski