Jai Vetrivelan schreef op za 12-03-2022 om 17:53 [+0530]: > There's no COPYING or LICENSE file in the repository, and the emacs- > lisp > file states: > > ┌──── > │ ;; License: GPL v2. Tell your friends to buy a copy. > └──── > > Please let me know if this package is considered free software to be > included in Guix. Thank you. Emacs is GPL3+ (according to guix show). This extension of Emacs is GPL2-only (according to the package definition).  Seems like the author intended it to be free software, but accidentally made a license incompatibility? Additionally, IIRC, the GPL has some requirements about including a copy of the GPL. I assume these issue would be easy to correct by contacting upstream. I looked a little further and saw , so I guess that the .el is just a little out-of-date. Greetings, Maxime.