Ludovic Courtès writes: Hi, > Please add it to gnu-system.am as well. Ah yes. > The ‘miscfiles’ package should probably go to the same module (in a > separate commit.) Ok. Separate patch attached. > This is an unversioned URL where the file occasionally gets updated in > place, so it’s unsuitable. > > I think this one should instead be taken from > :pserver:anonymous@cvs.savannah.gnu.org:/sources/gnustandards using > (guix cvs-download). It turns out that this url also include maintain.texi, so I combined that into gnu-standards. > Could you send an updated patch? Thanks for your comments, new patch attached. To be able to build this, I had to patch cvs.scm. Not sure if (something like) that should go in too. Greetings, Jan