Hi, Trying to play an h264 video, I found this comment in gst-plugins-bad: ;; XXX: The following dependencies are missing: ;; vo-amrwbenc, vo-aacenc, bs2b, chromaprint, directfb, daala, libdts, ;; faac, flite, libgsm, libde265, libmms, libmimic, mjpegtools, ;; mpeg2enc, libofa, opencv, openh264, openni2, libtimemmgr, wildmidi, and packaged openh264 and its dependency nasm. Find attached. Later I found that h264 can be played by installing gst-libav. As an aside, I wonder why gst-plugins-bad is made to depend on qt and Wayland. Greetings, Jan