Eddy Pronk writes: > On Sat, Jun 10, 2017 at 7:54 AM, Ludovic Courtès wrote: >>> When a container start it runs /sbin/init. >> As you can see, it takes the value of ‘system’ either from the kernel’s >> ‘--system’ command-line argument (/proc/cmdline), or from the >> ‘GUIX_NEW_SYSTEM’ environment variable. >> >> So you’d have to set ‘GUIX_NEW_SYSTEM’ in your case to fix this. Nice to know, kind of obvious when you do... I saw >>> making '#f' the current system... which even gave me a smile...that won't work ;-) > Added this to my start script: > export GUIX_NEW_SYSTEM=/gnu/store/kq71yhydfgc0nksvmmn66cbvbj5a3mvf-system > > Great. That works. This got me 2 steps further. Yay! > failed to start service 'term-tty1' is the last thing I see. > Can someone post a full log of the shepherd startup? PFA > For Ubuntu users (or others distros with LXD) it would be a nice > managed way of trying out GuixSD if I get this to work. Great work, thanks! Greetings, janneke