ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) skribis: > Mike Gerwitz skribis: > >> On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 17:30:42 +0100, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > > [...] > >>> But really, we should make a specific tool for this. >>> >>> Thoughts? >> >> Yes, though I'd be curious how you'd approach it---each package requires >> certain paths be shared, and those paths would further depend on user >> privacy preferences, so need to be able to be overridden. > > For a start, we could simply share everything that’s in: > > guix gc -R $(guix build the-package) > > plus /tmp/.X11-unix, maybe $PWD, and a few more. If you drop the attached file under guix/scripts/, you can then run: guix run icecat icecat and similar. This particular example doesn’t work well because of the font issue you’re familiar with, but you get the idea. :-) Ludo’.