Ludovic Courtès writes: > Marius Bakke skribis: > >> * guix/build-system/meson.scm (lower): Remove DEFAULT-PATCHELF from inputs >> on armhf. >> (meson-build): Ignore the 'fix-runpath' phase when building for arm systems. > > [...] > >> + ;; XXX PatchELF fails to build on armhf, so we skip >> + ;; the 'fix-runpath' phase there for now. The >> + ;; consequence is that some packages may have superfluous >> + ;; RUNPATH entries and thus runtime dependencies. > > Perhaps add a note that we use it to shrink the RUNPATH as described at > . > > Otherwise LGTM, thanks! I'll add the reference, thanks for reviewing!