Maxim Cournoyer writes: > Hello, > > This adds emacs-elpy to our collection, a worthy addition to Emacs when > in need of editing some Python. > > To get the full experience, you'll want to install the following > (optional) additions, like: > > guix package -i python-jedi python-autopep8 python-yapf python-black python-flake8 > > You can enable Elpy by doing M-x elpy-mode in a Python buffer, and see > which tools are installed using M-x elpy-config. > > Enjoy :) > > Maxim This is a followup for the emacs-elpy package, where I added the info and manpage documentation and fixed a couple small issues. Thank you, Maxim