Hello Guix! I’ve booked a room at Inria’s offices in Paris for the Dec. 10 gathering I proposed a while back, see: https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/ParisGathering2018 Please consider adding yourself on the page (or emailing me if you’d like that info to remain private), and adding ideas of hot topics you’d like to discuss! A couple of notes: the room capacity is 16 but I’ll look for a larger room if needed; you will be asked to show an ID when entering Inria, please email me if you’d like to come but are uncomfortable with this. See you there! Ludo’.